Energy solutions that decarbonise supply chains
Our client is looking to Improve Environmental Sustainability by giving our staff the ability to work with partners that help both decarbonize their business and contribute to global efforts.
One of the world’s largest corporations manufacturers is seeking partners to help both decarbonize their business and contribute to global efforts.
The targeted sectors include:
- Clean Hydrogen – production, storage and transportation
- Future Energy – New shipping and aviation fuels, transportation and storage
- Carbon Capture – Different ways to capture CO2
- Repurpose Supply Chain – Leverage current infrastructure such as (LNG vessels and municipal gas pipelines) to transport fuels such as bio-methane and hydrogen
- Digital and Visual Technologies – visualisation and insights
- Access to Carbon Offsets – access to carbon offset opportunities
- Nature-Based Solutions – replace products from fossil fuels.
- Waste Optimisation – Upcycling and recycling
Solutions could include
Startups and scaleups who have products, platforms, materials, models, software and other options
Solutions should be at MVP stage or scaling stage, have revenues and customers
Companies cannot be a large, established company (Series B and beyond) who have scaled their solution