PPRs help avoid RFPs, tenders & requirements
Our PPR tool lets corporates build the problem they are trying to solve without needing requirements, or even knowing how to solve the problem.
We want to move to sustainable packaging for our adhesive products
Our business needs to move to a non-cash environment, quickly
We want to enter Asia and need to find logistics & last mile delivery software
With COVID the way we board passengers onto our planes needs to change
We need to extract maintenance data from heavy machinery miles underground
A smarter way to solve problems
Move from “This is what I want” to “How would you help?”
Focus on the problem not requirements
Ask the market how they would solve your problem.
Access our Network of Networks
Use our PPR build tools to describe the problem to be solved
Manage your PPRs
Each PPR is automated. We do the scouting work for you.
PPRs reinvent the way corporates solve their problems
- Publish the problem statement, or use case you’re focusing on (avoid writing requirements)
- Vendors let you know how they would fix the problem
- Find solutions that might solve your problem in a way you hadn’t considered.
We make sure you find the right business to partner with
- We leverage open & private data sources, weighting & ranking potential scaleups based on their quality (size/customers etc.) and relevance to the PPR
- Access our Network of Networks. We've automated the connection with tens of thousands of Venture Capitalists, accelerators, incubators, universities & others to source only the brightest scaleups.
We validate key data on each scaleup
- Scaleups submit how they would fix your problem
- We validate key scaleup data as they register (e.g. customers, QA, etc.)
- Corporates can set their acceptance criteria upfront using our 90 point checklist
- Only see the scaleups that match your criteria. Don't waste time talking to those you can't work with.
Solve more than one type of problem
- Source a single vendor
- Source similar vendors and combine them into a panel
- Select different vendors and combine them to solve a problem.
More about PPRs
There are 4 main steps to successfully running a PPR.
Each PPR lets you explain to the scaleup ecosystem your problem, using a problem statement you might have compiled, or a use case, or a simple sentence that outlines what you are trying to achieve.
If possible avoid describing how you want the problem solved, as there may be scaleups that solve the problem in a different way - this will mean you will see a more diverse range of scaleups explaining how their solution could help.
Use the sentence builder to build your high level problem statement and the description section for more info if you have it. Remember, brevity is OK (we encourage this).
We have included examples to help you get started.
When you set up your PPR you are able to establish must-have criteria, the types of governance, compliance, regulatory, environmental, legal, or others measures that you require from a potential supplier into your business.
We suggest reducing the amount of must-have criteria if possible to avoid not finding any businesses that match your requirements.
We have automated the process of engaging with the two key parts of our Network of Networks
- Global datasets - we buy data, we have our own and we have developed tools that let us quickly narrow down from the thousands of options to the few you should speak to
- Global network - Our network extends to over 20,000 Venture Capitalists (VCs), corporate VCs, accelerators, incubators, universities, R&D institutions and labs, associations and individuals.
Our platform compiles data from both sources to ensure your PPR reaches the most appropriate businesses
As well as the items we have built into the selection process (see Setting your Procurement Criteria) you are able to add your own criteria during the PPR writing process
We validate key data points (e.g. customers) as the scaleup registers to reduce the risk of finding out at a later stage.