Predictive maintenance solutions in manufacturing
Our client is a multinational enterprise in the manufacturing sector and is looking to reduce downtime and increase efficiencies of operating equipment across various manufacturing sectors by utilising software, hardware, data analysis and other solutions.
Our client is seeking to use data-driven analysis, access to new and existing data sources from manufacturing/operational assets and other factors to predict when equipment or machinery is likely to fail, enabling maintenance teams to take proactive action to prevent or reduce downtime across the following industries;
- Petrochemicals and refining
- Pulp and paper
The areas we are most interested in finding solutions include;
- Combining human and machine insights
- Asset performance management
- Hardware, IoT, and remote condition monitoring
- Maintenance performance management
- Maintenance and operations knowledge transfer
- Other topics beyond connected maintenance
Solutions could include
Providing maintenance teams with timely and accurate information about the health of their equipment, enabling them to take action before equipment failures occur.
We are interested in hardware/sensors that are used to gather data from equipment, such as vibration data, temperature data, pressure data and other status indicators.
- Able to integrate with proprietary in-house BP datasets (Mandatory)
- Already with scaled product implementations
- Able to operate with in the USA