Use real-time imaging to detect & grade minerals
Bradken - looking to Improve Existing Processes by giving our customers the ability to access real-time information around the different types of minerals (ore, clay, etc.) visible during the mining excavation process.
Bradken are looking to improve the efficiency and operational value of its products by discovering solutions that can detect and grade ore during the mining process.
Ideally, the solution would be retrofitted onto new and existing equipment to detect and alert to the different types so a decision can be made to sort the product prior to entering the grinding process.
Solutions could include:
- Hyperspectral imaging solutions that can detect and alert in real-time, different types of ore product
- Camera-based solutions that can successfully detect different types of ore during mining operations
- Hardware that can operate from heavy mobile plant equipment and/or processing equipment
- The ability to detect with a high level of success different types of ore (Mandatory)
- Operate in highly hostile environments (Mandatory)
- Operate in a constantly changing/moving environment (Mandatory)